Saturday, December 29, 2012

Well now I have a new goal

So we went on a vacation, had some birthdays, holidays, and everything else. It was wonderful. But now it's back to real life. Yes there are two more birthdays coming, but other than that it drs visits, budgeting, cooking, and everything else just like I always have.
Well now quite like I always have. First off my budget has been slashed majorly which is not ideal for anyone, but ESP not a family our size with the diet requirements we have. Second off T is back to school which is more travel, and gas is on the rise again. Then last but not least my computer was recently destroyed on my birthday by G. So there are a couple of things that are going to have to change.
My new task I'm going to try my hand at (again) is to coupon. When we live in NC it was fairly easy. Harris Teeter down the road that always doubled, would triple, and sometimes super double. Then there was also the fact that at the time there was no allergies, and as they started getting added I started slacking off. Now here in MS the rules are different and I'm not sure what I'm going to come across. So I'm going to try and learn and share what neat things I find out along the way with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment