Monday, November 5, 2012

Well its that time again

Time to get ready to go to the grocery store. It is not fun to shop when you have so many things you avoid and are allergic to. So I am trying my best to make a meal plan this month. I will set out in the morning vote and shop (if I don't wake before the kids and go with out them and then vote).
So lets get a run down of what we have going on here.

Allergies

Gluten
Casein
Soy
Oats
Chocolate
shell fish

Sensitivities

eggs

Things we avoid

artificial dyes
aspartame

Things people wont eat

cabbage
onions
eggplant
squash
zucchini
brussel sprouts
celery
liver
gizzards
okra
bell pepper
black olives
cooked spinach
bell peppers
lima beans


Now from what I recall that is all of it but that is still a long list and does not make it easy at all. I have had several people ask me so what do you eat? Sometimes I wonder the same thing. We use so much money on allergy free items and pre-made mixes its not funny. I know I need to start making my own or something like that so that it is not so expensive but it seems so hard to me. So I am going to go work on a list and see what I can come up with for the week and come back and share what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment