Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The ends and outs

We currently rent living space from my grandma. DS and GM share a room, SK and LC will share a room when LC is in a crib, and TR and myself have a room. We have to full baths, a laundry room, living room, breakfast nook, and kitchen so plenty to clean, organize, and decorate. We have an acre and a half of land as well. We will be setting up our trampoline and swig set that we got for the children when TR was still in the army. There will be a train table set up in the boys room that was also purchased while TR was in the army. We are still not completely unpacked as we moved in right before LC was born in late April. I will be setting up the house to be able to live, have guest come over, and home school. So I will have plenty to post about. Hopefully I will be able to find my camera to be able to post pictures as I do it all. We also have a van than is not completely filled with car seats so I will be organizing that as well to be able to fit things that are needed with four children in it. TR goes to school three days a week as well, so I am going to try to set up a place for his school materials as well.
My first mission is to finish the boys rooms. So keep a look out for boy ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment