Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My daily challenge

The life of the Ball family is a daily challenge, and with things constantly changing I thought a blog would be a great way for me to keep up with my progress and response so the new challenges. I am a wife to an injured army veteran (TR), and the mother to four children all with in five years of each other (DS [5 boy], SK [4 girl], GM [1 boy], and LC [2 months girl]). The two boys and I have food allergies, we are conservative Christians that home school, and we have not been able to find work. So with all these factors combined we are constantly presented with new challenges. I plan on posting one cleaning challenge, food challenge, and learning challenge a day, which will end in of itself be a challenge. So come along for the journey and lets see what we can learn together.

No comments:

Post a Comment