Thursday, July 5, 2012

How I did on my cleaning challenge

I got about half the clothes folded while the two youngest where napping. When they got up I had the older two put their clothes away. At that time it was time for lunch, so off to make it I went. After the children were finished I sent the older two for a nap (we planned to go see the fireworks so they would be up past their bed time). TR told me to go take a nap while I could and I have basically been asleep since then (13:00). I woke up to make lunch and feed LC once but other than that I was out. TR came to ask me about the fireworks but I felt so bad I could not really wake up. I think that the lack of sleep I have had has caught up to me. So now I have to finish half the laundry and now add the kitchen in. Hopefully I will be able to finish it all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment